Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Mountains are Calling and I Must Go...

Usually we represent mountains as the symbol of power.Actually mountains are not only symbol of power but also it is a beautiful challenger.we can not imagine a world without a mountain,beacause they are one of the marvellous thing in world.


Just imagine,When the sun and clouds get together with mountains,we can see the mind blowing beauty of mature,At that moment the whole our sadness will turn into happiness.


I love to explore the world.I think the mountains are calling me to make their guest,and treat with the vine that is made by the precious beauty of the earth.I must go to there.But not to challenge them like
"Edmund Hillary",he is the first to reach the mount Everest. He said about mountains in a crazzy.

"When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them."
Edmund Hillary
When you go to the mountains, you see them and you admire them. In a sense, they give you a challenge, and you try to express that challenge by climbing them "




I don't want to become a Edmund Hillary
Or anyone like him.I just want to see the mountains and enjoy that moments.They are calling me and I must go.....


3 comments: